Looking For A Family Law Attorney?
At the El Kodssi Law Firm, we are focused on your family and your best interests when you come to us seeking help with family law matters. You’re seeking personal attention, supportive legal counsel and assertive advocacy, and we provide it all. We go above and beyond to achieve lasting, favorable resolutions for our clients. You should not settle for anything less.
Dearborn family law attorney Hayssam A. El Kodssi has over 15 years of legal experience, and he is well-versed in the Hague Convention concerning international child custody disputes and abductions. We can successfully guide you through any family law issue in Wayne County or southeast Michigan:
- Divorce proceedings: Aggressive legal representation in traditional divorce litigation, as well as assertive, thoughtful advocacy in amicable negotiations or mediations.
- Child custody and child support: Working to protect your best interests in agreements that are equitable and agree with your child’s best interests.
- International custody difficulties: Regularly handling cases for clients in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Child custody and child support modifications: Helping parents seek changes in original child custody and support orders when significant changes in circumstances have occurred.
- Alimony/spousal support: Obtaining a fair and equitable alimony arrangement as part of your property division agreement.
- Asset division: Protecting your fair and equitable
- Annulment: Under certain circumstances, your marriage can be annulled, including an unconsummated marriage, if you were underage at the time of marriage or if the other party was married at the time of your marriage.
- Modification of other judgments and orders: Have you or your ex-spouse experienced significant changes of circumstances since your original judgment or order? We can help you protect your rights and interests.
Please Contact Us To Speak With A Lawyer
We provide services in English, Arabic and French.